Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I know there are probably a million tuna casserole recipes out there, but this one is my family's favorite. It always comes out so smooth and creamy. I have used low fat mayonnaise in it and it comes out just as good. (This is an old Better Homes and Gardens recipe)
- 8 ounces small shell pasta or 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl blend together the soup, milk, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Stir in cheese and tuna.
- Gently fold in cooked macaroni.
- Turn into a 3 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 oven until heated through, 45 to 50 minutes.