Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and quick way to increase the nourishment of basic mac and cheese. Doesn't sound great, but is wonderful. Kids love it!
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- Make the mac and cheese according to box directions.
- Make sure to add the butter, milk, and cheese packet.
- Drain tuna fish and add one can to the mac and cheese.
- Add can of mushrooms and heat until hot.
This is delicious! I grew up on this stuff, but we always omitted the mushrooms. Too many picky eaters. However, the macaroni and tuna make a meal that all of us kids enjoyed!! I do enjoy now with mushrooms!