Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 6 ounces tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add Velveeta, vegetables, tuna and milk; stir until Velveeta is melted.
Creamy, cheesy, goodness, in other words it tastes great! This could not have been easier to make. The only thing a person needs to be aware of, is to watch so the pasta does not stick to the pan in Step 4 . But if it does, all you need to do is add 1/4 cup water and turn the heat off. Then I put the cubed Velveeta in the pan stirred a little, put the lid back on and let it set 5 or so minutes. When you come back the cheese is melted and the pasta that was stuck to the pan is freed. Then I just added everything else, turned the heat back on and warmed it through. Don't forget to keep stirring at this point. The kids really liked this and said I could make it again. Made for *Bargain Basement 2009* game