Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Tuna Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces reduced-fat reduced-sodium cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- Cook macaroni according to package.
- directions, omitting salt.
- Drain; set aside.
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, paprika and salt; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add broth; bring to a simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add cheese spread; cook and stir until cheese melts.
- Combine tuna and pasta in medium bowl; pour sauce mixture over tuna mixture; toss to coat.
- Garnish with additional paprika, if desired.