Chef Sunshine's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces reduced-fat reduced-sodium cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1Cook macaroni according to package.
- 2directions, omitting salt.
- 3Drain; set aside.
- 4Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 5Add flour, paprika and salt; cook and stir 1 minute.
- 6Add broth; bring to a simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 7Add cheese spread; cook and stir until cheese melts.
- 8Combine tuna and pasta in medium bowl; pour sauce mixture over tuna mixture; toss to coat.
- 9Garnish with additional paprika, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 401.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat reduced-sodium cheese spread