1/2 Photos of Tuna Loaf
1 hr 15 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Two cans of tuna and cream cheese and bread cubes and you have the start of a wonderful main dish. You can serve this with cream sauce or plain with any type of red sauce. It is delicious to serve as a slice in a sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat with mixer in a large bowl, cream cheese, eggs, dried dill weed, salt and pepper.
- 2In another bowl, add two cubes dried bread cubes and 1 cup milk. Stir around. Set aside.
- 3Add tuna. Break tuna apart with a fork while adding. Mix.
- 4Add balance of seasoned bread cubes and the soaked break cubes.
- 5Stir with spatula until mixed.
- 6Add vegetable oil and mix.
- 7Preheat oven 350*.
- 8Spray Pam in a large loaf pan.
- 9Pour loaf ingredients and smooth out.
- 10Sprinkle paprika on the top.
- 11Bake 1 hour or until top springs back to the touch.
- 12Let cool at least 10-15 minutes.
- 13Note: I used my spiced croutons which have chili powder and cumin. and butter. You might like to use thyme or sage along with the dill weed.
- 14This keeps well.
- 15You may serve with tartar sauce, cream gravy, ketchup, chili sauce or mayo or miracle whip on a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 1380.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 33.1 g