Two cans of tuna and cream cheese and bread cubes and you have the start of a wonderful main dish. You can serve this with cream sauce or plain with any type of red sauce. It is delicious to serve as a slice in a sandwich.
- Beat with mixer in a large bowl, cream cheese, eggs, dried dill weed, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, add two cubes dried bread cubes and 1 cup milk. Stir around. Set aside.
- Add tuna. Break tuna apart with a fork while adding. Mix.
- Add balance of seasoned bread cubes and the soaked break cubes.
- Stir with spatula until mixed.
- Add vegetable oil and mix.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Spray Pam in a large loaf pan.
- Pour loaf ingredients and smooth out.
- Sprinkle paprika on the top.
- Bake 1 hour or until top springs back to the touch.
- Let cool at least 10-15 minutes.
- Note: I used my spiced croutons which have chili powder and cumin. and butter. You might like to use thyme or sage along with the dill weed.
- This keeps well.
- You may serve with tartar sauce, cream gravy, ketchup, chili sauce or mayo or miracle whip on a sandwich.