Recipe by aronsinvest
This is an easy quick week night meal. If you don't like tuna you can use chicken.
Top Review by *Pixie*
This is a quick and tasty dish that can be thrown together from things I usually have around. I used a frozen "Japanese" veggie mix and it went really well with the tuna and parmesan. I think next time I would like to have the sauce a little creamier, so I would play with either adding a bit of cream or else more milk and cheese. Great little recipe when you want something on the table fast. Made for PAC Spring 2009.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 16 ounces frozen carrots and broccoli mix or 4 cups fresh cauliflower
- 12 ounces solid white tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes