Recipe by dicentra
Not sure why this is called Copenhagen, but I'll take it! From a website called Almonds Are In
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup blanched slivered almond, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tuna, peas, roasted red pepper, olive oil, almonds, dill and lemon juice in large bowl; toss to combine thoroughly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain thoroughly and toss in bowl with tuna mixture.
- Toss with parsley. Divide pasta between serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.