This is a recipe I received from my daughter. And since my husband is diabetic; it is easily adaptable to his diet. This, of course, depends on your protein allowance. Has a great flavor and freezes well. This along with a side salad makes a very satisfying meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles, Cooked
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use 1%)
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, sliced (I use light)
- 1Sautee' onion and garlic in oil.
- 2Stir in soup, tuna, milk and seasonings.
- 3In a 8x12 pan; layer 1/2 the noodles, 1/2 the mozarella cheese, 1/2 the tuna mixture and 1/2 the Velveeta.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Top with parmesan cheese. At this point you can sprinkle more oregano on top, if desired.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes at 350º.
- 7Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 952.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.7 g