Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is so quick and easy, aswell as being delicious. Even friends of mine who are not very partial to Tuna love this recipe.
- 1 (300 g) packet lasagna noodles (or use lasagne sheets)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon margarine (or butter)
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 125 ml milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Fry onion and garlic in margarine (or butter).
- Add drained Tuna.
- Add tomato soup and water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring well.
- Now blend the cheese sauce ingredients together- I use the microwave oven to assist me here- just for a few seconds to soften cream cheese and grated cheddar- it helps to get just the right consistency.
- Layer lasagne sheets/noodles, Tuna mixture and cheese sauce in lightly greased lasagne or casserole dish, ending with a layer of cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 180'C (Gas mark 4), for 30-40 minutes.
very delicious ,i didn't find condensed tomato soup, i made it with normal tomato sauce and it was very good,thanks karen
We have tuna and past together a lot, but have never tried lasagne. This was really tasty, but I found it a little dry. I think next time I will add a can of chopped tomatoes. I used more cream cheese and milk too as there wasnt enough to cover the lasagne in my lasagne dish. Great flavour though, thanks for posting. =)