Recipe by pamsbm
Just another tuna casserole dish, using shoestring potatoes.
Top Review by leander34452
I cannot believe I found this recipe. I originally found it in my Better Homes and Gardens red and white checked cookbook and it was an addition printed in the BH&G magazine that you were supposed to remove and put in the ring binder cookbook. The page was dated February, 1961!!! I used to make this when I was first married because we both like tuna and it was quick and easy. Now I am again going to start making it for the same reasons. It is really good with a garden salad and unsweet iced tea with lemon.
- 1 (4 ounce) can shoestring potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento