Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great tuna casserole.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) candrained tuna
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- Cook onion until tender but not brown.
- Add soup, milk, and cheese.
- Heat and stir.
- Break tuna in chunks and add to remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
My husband and I both agreed that this very tasty and easy too! Yum! Oh, I followed the recipe and made no changes. Thanks!