Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Perfect Pajama Party Fare, but i have to admit that when i tried it, I thought it was a most "interesting" combo, and I'm still not sure whether I liked it or not.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 sweet gherkins
- 1⁄4 lb American cheese, torn (3-4 slices)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- hamburger bun
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Place mixture on hamburger buns and then wrap buns in aluminum foil and place in oven cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 min.
- This is perfect for pajama party fare.
At first I thought "mayonnaise" on tuna in the OVEN ? ? Sounded a little strange. Boy was I surprised and pleased!! It was wonderful for a light dinner. I will make this again. The ingredients are common and normally you would have them stocked. It would be a good camping lunch or dinner. I'll bet you could throw the foil right on the grill. I adopted ~Bliss~ for PAC Fall 2006 and I was happy to prepare and review "Tuna in Foil" Thanks to ~Bliss~