Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy meal for those busy nights. You could even add some shredded cheese if you like or change the soups.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3-3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 16 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- In a large pot cook and drain macaroni.
- Add all ingredients and heat.
Made this for the PARTY event. The kids here loved the dish, though the adults ate it said it was good, but none went back for seconds except the kids. This is a great comfort dish, that will get your kids eating fish. The addition of corn makes me so wish I had had this recipe when my girls were growing up, since my youngest would choke on the peas I used to put in my Tuna Casserole. Thank You for a great dish I will make again for the kids who come to visit.