Recipe by Jamie Morales
Your Kids Will Eat it! This recipe was created by the most finicky eater on the planet. Try it out TONIGHT! You won't be disappointed!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- potato chips (crushed as many or as little as you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together tuna and soup.
- You may need to add a little more soup, if you want it a little more moist.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in casserole dish.
- Spread crushed potato chips over top so that tuna mixture is covered.
- Spread another third of the tuna mixture on top of potato chips.
- add another layer of crushed potato chips Spread remaining tuna mixture on chips and top with another layer of crushed potato chips.
- Bake in over at 350 degrees F for about 35-45 minutes or until top layer of chips are slightly brown and casserole is heated through.
- And be prepared to make more, because it goes fast!