Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Your Kids Will Eat it! This recipe was created by the most finicky eater on the planet. Try it out TONIGHT! You won't be disappointed!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- potato chips (crushed as many or as little as you like)
- Mix together tuna and soup.
- You may need to add a little more soup, if you want it a little more moist.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in casserole dish.
- Spread crushed potato chips over top so that tuna mixture is covered.
- Spread another third of the tuna mixture on top of potato chips.
- add another layer of crushed potato chips Spread remaining tuna mixture on chips and top with another layer of crushed potato chips.
- Bake in over at 350 degrees F for about 35-45 minutes or until top layer of chips are slightly brown and casserole is heated through.
- And be prepared to make more, because it goes fast!
I'm surprised by the other reviews here. I made this straight from the recipe, and found it bland and mushy. I'm sorry. I will not make this again.
This was pretty good and easy. I added a bag of frozen peas and carrots mix, which was just right. I doubled the tuna, and probably doubled the chips as well - should have doubled the soup too because it was way too dry. My bad. I will definitely make it again though, even my toddler ate it without blinking and that is monumental!
One of my favorite comfort foods! (Except I add a can of peas for a little more color and flavor, and cream of mushroom soup instead of chicken.) My husband calls this \