Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It sounds like a strange combination, I know, but if you're a fan of tuna and guacamole this wrap is great! Add additional vegetables if you like. I think a bit of diced red pepper would be nice.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (or whole wheat wrap shell)
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- Spread guacamole over wrap, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle tuna over guacamole.
- Layer on lettuce leaves and tomato slices.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
Really lovely combo, made & enjoyed exactly as directed. thanks for posting this healthy lunch option!
What a nice fast lunch this turned out to be!! Thought I had guacamole... but didn't, so used low-fat spinach dip instead. Added a bit of cheese and zapped it a few minutes for it to melt. This was tasty!! Thanks Cookin-jo! :)