1/1 Photo of Tuna Garbanzo Bean Salad
A light fresh tuna salad. Perfect for picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over salad. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Garbanzo Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 1009.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper