Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light fresh tuna salad. Perfect for picnics.
Make and share this Tuna Garbanzo Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
This is delicous! I only used the ingredients I had on hand and added leaf lettuce, and it was the best salad I've ever made. I can't wait to share this with friends and family. So good an so healthy too!
I made this for my husband and I for lunch and we both loved it! I left out the capers and it was still good. It tastes even better the next day. A very easy and healthy lunch.
this was superb, the only thing i changed about it was to elimate the mint, otherwise i made it as posted, a new family favorite!!!