Recipe by Meeka777
My DH wanted these and I looked here and couldn't find one for tuna!! This came out perfect. I think you can add just about anything to make it a dinner or a little sugar and berries for a desert!!
Top Review by emilyandbrian_my2blessings
These didnt have much flavor..so I added 1/3 c grated parmesan cheese and I also used the lemon pepper tuna meldy. added 1 tsp of sugar. I also think need they a dipping sauce of some sort. with the additions they have much more flavor ~ my kids even liked them. that is a plus.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- onion flakes, dried
- 2 eggs
- oil (for frying)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs well.
- Beat in milk.
- Combine liquid ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Stir until all flour is moistened.
- Stir in the tuna.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil, 375 degrees.
- Fry until golden on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels.