1/2 Photos of Tuna Fish Sandwiches
When I was a child my Mom just used tuna packed in spring water mixed with a spoonful of Miracle Whip salad dressing, but when I became an adult my tastes changed. *Note: Cooking time: is toasting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna (chunk light packed in spring water)
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (Salad Dressing)
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions (minced)
- 8 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 8 slices bread (toasted)
- 4 slices muenster cheese (sliced)
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tomato (medium, sliced)
- 2 cups potato chips (optional)
- 1Drain water from cans of tuna.
- 2Mix tuna, 2-tablespoons of Miracle Whip and onions together and divide in quarters.
- 3Pair up the 8 slices of toast.
- 4Spread 1-teaspoon on each slice of toast.
- 5Build each sandwich with 1-slice of cheese, tuna mixture, 1/4 of the shredded lettuce, 1-2 slices of tomato and other slice of toast.
- 6Place two toothpicks to hold each sandwich together approximately 1" from two opposite corners.
- 7Cut sandwiches diagonally and serve with potato chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g