1/1 Photo of Tuna Fish Sandwich All Grown Up
All ingredients can be adjusted to taste. B's mom cans her own tuna and it makes this sandwich a dream of a sandwich for tuna lovers. The best commercial tuna I've found for this is the Costco brand, believe it or not. This recipe has been refined, changed and adjusted by everyone in our family for as long as I can remember.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 small shallots or 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 -8 slices bread, toasted (optional)
- 1Put tuna in a bowl and break up. Add mayonnaise and mustard and mix well.
- 2Mix in pickle relish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Fold in tomatoes, celery and shallots. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- 4Pile onto slice of bread, top with lettuce and serve or lay down bed of lettuce and serve salad style.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Sandwich All Grown Up
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 189.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: