1/4 Photos of Tuna Fish Salad on a Bed of Lettuce
This is one of my favourite comfort foods, and is healthy too. It's usually gone within a day, and there seems to be plenty of it going around too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pepper, celery and green onion in a blender or food processor, and grate finely.
- 2Add the Tuna fish and mayonnaise, and pulse twice.
- 3Add the seasonings and pulse two more times.
- 4Line the lettuce leaves on a medium sliced plate, and spoon the tuna fish mixture in the center.
- 5Cut the tomatoes into round slices and put it around the tuna fish. Sprinkle the chopped olives on the tomatoes.
- 6Conversely, you could makes this into a sandwich, using torn lettuce leaves. Leave out the tomatoes and the olives if desired. Makes for a filling mini-meal and for good leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Salad on a Bed of Lettuce
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper