Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and filling, serve with veg of your choice.
Make and share this Tuna Fish Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 370 g tinned tuna in brine, drained
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 pint white sauce
- 30 ml tomato ketchup
- 30 ml Heinz salad cream
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, mashed
- 75 g cheddar cheese, grated
- pepper, to taste
- Mix the tuna, spring onion, tomato ketchup, salad cream and pepper into the white sauce.
- Place in an oven dish and top with the mashed potato and cheese.
- Bake in a medium oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has browned.