1/3 Photos of Tuna Fish Casserole
A creamy and comfy dinner on chilly or cold nights. This is fast and economical. I offer credit to my mother-n-law who shared this recipe with me. SHE WAS THE GREATEST always willing to share her recipes, kindness and heart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles al dente as per package directions.
- 2Combine mushroom soup and milk in a 10 x 10 casserole dish ( or similar in size).
- 3Add in peas (drained).
- 4Add in tuna in water (drained).
- 5Mix gently as you do not want the tuna fish to mince. leave some chunks in there.
- 6Add in cooked noodles and blend well.
- 7Top with pat of butter.
- 8Microwave for 5 minute stir.
- 9Serve and enjoy.
- 10*** Prep time does not include time to get noodle water to boil.
- 11*** Can sizes vary, I generally use the standard size anywhere from 10-14 oz.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 557.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 24.9 g