1/1 Photo of Tuna Fish Cakes
Delicious high fiber fishcakes 170 calories; 2 g fat; 22g carbs; 10.5 g fiber; 25.5 g protein (3 WW points)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fiber One in blender along with any seasonings you like such as black pepper, onion powder, salt, etc. Grind to breadcrumb consistency. Place half of crumbs in dish and other half in mixing bowl.
- 2Shred tuna and add to crumbs in mixing bowl along with other ingredients. Stir until mixed.
- 3Line baking sheet with wax paper and form tuna into 8 mounds on paper. Let it sit at room temp for 15 minutes.
- 4Coat the mounds in the dish of Fiber One crumbs and cook in skillet heated over medium heat and coated non-stick spray. Cook for about 3 minutes and flip.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 1016.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute