1/1 Photo of Tuna Fish and Chips Croquettes #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns and tuna highlight this seafood croquette patty recipe the whole family will enjoy. Relatively inexpensive and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large nonstick pan with cooking oil spray according to package directions.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add together hash browns and tuna with olive oil. Mix well.
- 3In a smaller bowl, add panko bread crumbs and spice; mix and set aside.
- 4Lightly beat eggs in a small bowl.
- 5Add bread crumb mixture to tuna mixture in large bowl and gently stir until ingredients are incorporated.
- 6Add eggs and blend well.
- 7Form mixture into uniform, palm sized patties, about a quarter of an inch thick and a little over 3 inches in diameter.
- 8Cook patties uncovered over medium heat, turning occasionally to brown each side evenly until golden brown and center is done, approximately 7 to 10 minutes for each of the two batches of 6.
- 9Plate and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Fish and Chips Croquettes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: