Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another quick and easy meal for all to enjoy -
- 1 cup fresh fettuccine pasta
- 2 (85 g) cansclover leaf solid light tuna (Yellowfin in olive oil)
- 1 cup 10% cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup canned mushroom, sliced
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook fettuccini for 4 minutes; drain well.
- In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil from the canned tuna and sauté the garlic, mushrooms and tuna, while the pasta is cooking.
- Add the cream.
- Toss pasta with sauce in the sauté pan, until coated.
- Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garnish with a sprig of parsley.