Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick grab and make pizza with ingredients I had on hand. Pizza was baked directly on the oven rack, and then cooled on a wire rack for a crispy crust --
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust (prebaked, such as Boboli)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- garlic salt (light sprinkling to taste)
- 7 1⁄16 ounces water-pack tuna (well drained ~ I used tuna in a pouch)
- red pepper flakes (light sprinkling to taste)
- 4 ounces sliced black olives (drained and blotted dry)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup french-fried scallion (french-fried onions)
- Preheat oven to 450F ~ I do not use a pan! I cook the pizza directly on oven rack!
- Brush balsamic vinaigrette evenly over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle lightly (to taste) with garlic salt.
- Spread well drained tuna evenly over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes.
- Add black olives evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese, then pizza cheese.
- Top cheeses with french-fried scallions (french-fried onions).
- Bake directly on oven rack for 8-10 minutes, checking to make sure onions don't burn!
- Remove from oven and place pizza on a wire rack to cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Very tasty! I made 4 flatbread pizza instead of one big pizza. I loved the combination of feta, olives, tuna and fried onions- this is definitely a salty/briney food lover's dream pizza! The only change I made was topping these with generous amounts of hot sauce, yum. [Made & Reviewed for Rookie Recipes]