1/2 Photos of Tuna Everything Bagel
Courtesy of Tyler Florence. Please note: I have made edits to this recipe and changed the servings to 4 to reflect the great suggestions made in the first 2 reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 4 cornichons, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 lemon, juice of
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1Begin with the tuna salad. Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- 2Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3Take cut bagels and toast under a hot broiler until golden brown.
- 4While still hot, smear the cut side of each bagel with the cream cheese.
- 5Layer each half with red onion, tomato, cucumber and lettuce.
- 6Top with a scoop of the tuna salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Everything Bagel
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 1664.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves