From Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together the first 7 ingredients.
- 2Spread mixture evenly over 5 bread slices.
- 3Top each tuna mixture with one lettuce leaf, one tomato slice, and 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts.
- 4Top sandwiches with remaining bread slices; slice diagonally and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Egg Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: