Recipe by KittyKitty
Hearty enough to be the main dish.
Top Review by GaylaJ
Nice tuna salad. I used two 6-ounce cans of solid white albacore and 3 hard-boiled eggs (skipped garnishing with slices). I do usually prefer dill relish, but went ahead and used the sweet for a change. I didn't use extra mayo (Hellmann's light), even though I used more tuna, but I did allow a few more than 3 drops of hot sauce to slip in (habanero Tabasco). :) Thanks for posting!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) can canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop 3 eggs. Combine chopped eggs and remaining ingredients except whole egg; stir well. Cover and chill. Slice remaining egg. Garnish salad with eggs slices.
- Serve with French bread, breadsticks, crackers, fresh veggies, or to your choosing.