Recipe by Amis
A nice twist to an old favorite. Very good. Posted for Zaar World Tour 05
Top Review by Spicy Pancake
Very good, but don't eat it all yourself! It only filled one bowl (without rice) when I made it, so I went ahead and made myself sick... At any rate, it was delicious, but could be a little saucier - maybe add some coconut milk?
- 12 ounces canned tuna (drained)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomatoes
- 1 small green chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (adjust to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the Tuna carefully.
- Add the curry powder, salt and mix well.
- Stir the tuna regularly until well fried (aprx. 5 min.).
- Add the tomato, chili, onion, sugar and lemon juice.
- Keep stirring the mix until the onions soften and the mix is well cooked.
- Serve with bread or rice.