Recipe by Kim A. Heaphy
Here is a comfort food that is easy to make. Leftovers make a great lunch and can be served warmed or cool.
- 1 (165 g) can tuna, packed in water
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 65 g sweet onions, finely diced
- 20 ml fat-free Miracle Whip
- 20 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125 ml sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray muffin tins with oil.
- Unroll Pilsburry crescent rolls. Use dough to line 8 cups of the muffin tin.
- Mix the tuna, diced celery, diced onion, Miracle Whip, yogurt, egg and cheese together. Separate evenly into each of the 8 cups.
- Back at 350'F until dough is golden brown.
- Serve hot.