Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from the daycare centre I went to as a child. Incredibly easy, quick, and healthy. What more can you ask for?
- 4 small whole wheat buns, cut in half
- 14 ounces tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix tuna, celery, green onions, and seasoning.
- Divide onto buns; cover with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes and 375°F.
Looking for something quick and easy for supper tonight cus i forgot to take anything out of the freezer, this fit the bill perfectly, lovely flavour and a nice change from the usual supper!! Made it exactly as written and it was super tasty, perfectly cooked too. Served with a salad. Thanks for posting, I will be making these again!
I love this recipe.I call it Tuna Melt.I add alittle mustard to my tastes and I broil it in my toaster oven.Its a great quick lunch. Thanks for posting