Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty way to fix tuna. I like the texture of the salad.
Make and share this Tuna Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (I use water packed white tuna)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (add more if you like)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (I use fresh ground)
- Combine all ingredients, cover and chill.
- Serve over your favorite lettuce with a good bread roll or crackers.
Great tuna salad. The addition of soy sauce was a great twist. I also incorporated finely chopped radishes and green pepper for a veggie packed lunch. Thank you.
I really like this. I can tell it is very versatile. I will make it again. Thank you
I enjoyed this very much! The combination of vegetables and seasonings is very good. I decided to eat it on a salad made with parsley, red bell pepper, cucumber and tomatoes, with a little bottled sesame dressing. Delicious!