- 24 ounces of canned tuna in water
- 2⁄3 cup matzo meal
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized bowl. mix the tuna with the matzo meal, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, minced onion, and salt. Form in to small patties or croquettes.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet. When the oil is hot, place the croquettes in the pain in a single layer, working in batches if necessary, and fry for 3-4 minutes each side until golden-brown.