Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe I found on a can of tuna. It's simple to make and tastes good.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix Tuna, cheese and herbs together.
- Press one package of dough into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch square pan, pinching the seams together.
- Add the Tuna mix on top of the dough.
- Top with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- (OPTIONAL) Serve with Spaghetti sauce.