Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice and light
- 1 1⁄2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (approximately)
- 1 can tuna or 1 can salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- grated parmesan cheese, , for garnish (optional)
- paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Crêpes: Prepare pancake mix according to package directions, adding a small amount of extra milk to give a thinner batter.
- Heat non-stick frypan, coated with cooking spray, over medium heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) batter into pan; allow to spread to about 6 in.
- (15 cm) diameter and cook batter on both sides until light golden.
- Remove from pan& set aside, keeping warm.
- Repeat step 3 to make 8 crêpes.
- Combine soup with tuna, green onion, celery, and milk.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) filling along the middle of each crêpe.
- Roll crêpes to cover filling.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika on top.