Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple spread uses kitchen cupboard items and can be thrown together at the last moment and served on dark bread. Chilling for one hour is optional. The amount of mayonnaise can be increaded to make a dip. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green Spanish olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 ounces cans mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix well.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
I made just two minor changes - I used only 1/4 cup of mayo and added 2 small chopped green onions. Very nice flavor from this tuna spread! I like the unusual addition of the mushrooms. Thanks for the recipe!