Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious & easy cream cheese dip - perfect with crackers & OH SO GOOD! :) I iike to make this in the summer months - it's fast & easy and very tasty.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use light)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) canned tuna, drained (or you can use a can of salmon, drained, instead! both are great!)
- Mix all together & refrigerate a few hours or overnight for the best flavor! Serve with your favorite crackers or melba toast! Enjoy!
Yumm!! This is similar to my "tuna surprise" dip, except I add a few drops of liquid smoke to the mix and thin it out with a little milk so it's easier to scoop. Delish! With the added smoke, people always ask if it's smoked salmon dip:)
Very easy and tasty I added some salsa for some variety and served with assorted cracker . It went over very well with my guests ..
This is really simple, and I made it with what I had on hand. It tastes really good. Its a hearty dip, and I enjoyed this one very much!