Recipe by *Ken*
Think outside the box. This is a good sandwich to make if you want to break away from the norm. My family loves this. Take your tuna sandwiches to the next level in just minutes!
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna
- 3 tablespoons lump crabmeat or 3 tablespoons backfin crab meat
- 1 tablespoon sweet n' hot honey mustard or 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon relish
- sour-dough bread
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain canned tuna.
- Put tuna, crabmeat, capers, red onion, relish, 2 tablespoons of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, red pepper, black pepper to the bowl.
- Mix ingredients for 1 minute.
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Take 2-3 spoonfuls and place on the bread. Put the remaining cheese on top of the tuna mixture.
- Place sandwhich in frying pan until bread is toasted on both sides. (About 45 seconds).