Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from Donna Hay magazine Oct/Nov 2012
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 375 ml buttermilk
- salt and pepper
- 420 g sweet corn, drained
- 185 g tuna, chilli flavour
- 180 g zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Place self-raising flour in a bowl. Add eggs, buttermilk, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add the sweet corn, tuna and zucchini and mix to combine.
- Heat frying pan over a medium heat and brush with oil. Cook 1/2 cup of the mixture, in batches, 2 -3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through, brushing the pan with oil between batches.
- Serve with a basil and tomato salad.