1/1 Photo of Tuna, Corn & Dill Patties. ( Healthy Version)
This is a healthy version of the Tuna Pattie. To make a little healthier, I use low fat mayonnaise These can be served hot or cold, and are great with a little sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- 2Shape large tablespoons of mixture into patties and place on a plate and refrigerate for ten minutes.
- 3Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add the tuna patties and cook for four to five minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- 5Remove patties and drain on paper towel.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna, Corn & Dill Patties. ( Healthy Version)
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 160.9 mg
- Sodium 771.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: