This is a healthy version of the Tuna Pattie. To make a little healthier, I use low fat mayonnaise These can be served hot or cold, and are great with a little sour cream.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Shape large tablespoons of mixture into patties and place on a plate and refrigerate for ten minutes.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add the tuna patties and cook for four to five minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Remove patties and drain on paper towel.