1/1 Photo of Tuna, Corn, and Broccoli Chowder
Been craving for hearty soups recently as it is now autumn here in Melbourne.. and I came up with this recipe this evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- 2Add flour and whisk until well blended.
- 3Add milk, stir until incorporated, and bring to boil over moderate heat.
- 4Add onion and broccoli, simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- 5Add tuna (and the liquid), corn, salt, and pepper.
- 6Simmer until thickens and broccoli is tender - approximately 10 minutes.
- 7(optional) Sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving. Serve with baguette or garlic bread, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna, Corn, and Broccoli Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 857.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 40.1 g