Recipe by Sharon123
A great variation to the original Cobb salad! From Home Basics magazine. You may also use chicken if you wish. Enjoy!
Top Review by LorenLou
The great thing about this recipe is that you can add or delete ingredients easily, according to your taste - no tomatoes for me! The tuna, combined with the ranch dressing made for a creamy texture - I used peppercorn-parmesan ranch and all the other ingredients except I had no avocados - I'm sure that would have made it even more yummy! I love tuna, so this is a nice "new" way to have a delicious tuna salad lunch.
- 946.36 ml torn green leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 170.09 g can tuna, drained and flaked or 354.88 ml cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 118.29 ml artichoke heart (marinated or unmarinated, your choice)
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml bacon bits
- 118.29 ml crouton (optional)
- 118.29 ml ranch dressing (or your favorite dressing)