Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do love me a tuna sandwich! This recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens.
- 1⁄3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup bottled roasted sweet red pepper, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained and broken in chunks
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 extra-thin slices sandwich bread, toasted
- butter lettuce leaf (optional)
- For the roasted red pepper sauce, in blender container combine salad dressing and half the roasted red sweet peppers; process until nearly smooth.
- For tuna filling, chop remaining peppers. In a bowl combine chopped peppers with tuna, corn, and 1/4 cup of the roasted red pepper sauce.
- For each club sandwich, spread two slices of toasted bread with tuna filling, layer with lettuce leaves, stack the two slices, then top with a third slice of toast. Cut in half diagonally. Serve with remaining roasted red pepper sauce.