Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is ideal for a mid-week meal served with freshly cooked brown rice.
Make and share this Tuna Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 4 1⁄2 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons hot chili powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 7 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 14 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 7 ounces sweetcorn, drained
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently cook the onion and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin and herbs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.