Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very interesting (but still very tasty) dish that is great rolled up in a corn tortilla.
- 1 (85 g) canlight tuna (tomato and onion flavour)
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup green beans, roughly chopped (still in pods)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook tuna with onion, beans, corn, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, pepper, corn, and chili powder; stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Season with pepper before serving.