1/1 Photo of Tuna Chili
A very interesting (but still very tasty) dish that is great rolled up in a corn tortilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (85 g) can light tuna (tomato and onion flavour)
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons frozen corn
- 1/4 cup green beans, roughly chopped (still in pods)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Cook tuna with onion, beans, corn, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- 2Add tomato, pepper, corn, and chili powder; stir.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Season with pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Chili
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g